Definition of terms
The terms “Website”, “Us”, “Our”, “Ours” and “We”, as well as all other first-person pronouns, are used to refer to Gametoria s.r.o.
The terms “You”, “Your”, the “User”, as well as all other second-person pronouns, are used to refer to the user of the Websites and/or services provided by Us.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small information files that are sent to and stored on your computer, smartphone, and other devices when you visit our website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating web address on each subsequent visit, or any other page that recognizes said cookie.
Cookies are used to increase user experience: by identifying visitors with a cookie, users don’t always need to enter the same data such as login information or site settings. They can also help to ensure that advertising is more relevant to you.
What types of cookies exist?
- First-party cookies – created by us
- Third-party cookies – created by a third party on our behalf
Cookies can be stored on your device for different periods of time. Session cookies exist only while your browser or the application is open. They are deleted when you close your browser or application. Permanent cookies are enabled during your first visit to our website and they survive after your browser or application is closed. These cookies allow us to tailor your visits to your preferences.
- Cookies necessary for essential services
- These cookies provide you with some features, such as to authenticate log-in, votes, and ratings. They also prevent fraudulent or other suspect activities. These cookies are required for the proper functioning of this website.
- Functionality Cookies
- These cookies are used to improve user service, customize the user interface, show you when you are logged in, or prevent users from rating the game more than once.
- Analytics Cookies
- These cookies provide us statistics, which help us to understand, how users use our website, how they arrive at our website, or from what country they visit our website.
- We use a third-party analytics tool – Google Analytics.
- Performance Cookies
- These cookies are used to analyze how users behave on our website so that we can improve how we present our content. For example which pages users visit most often, test different design ideas for particular features, or where error messages are delivered. These cookies do not collect any information to identify your identity – they are anonymous.
- Advertising and Tracking Cookies
- Third parties may store cookies on your device to serve targeted advertising to you to best meet your interests. These companies may collect certain information via the cookies (e.g. click stream information, browser type, time stamp, types of adverts of interest) as well as geo location and user device ID.
- List of our advertising partners:
- Social Media Cookies
- These cookies are used to log in to our website with third-party services, such as Facebook or Twitter.
- These cookies are also used for the proper functioning of the third-party like button or third parties share buttons.
- Flash Cookie
- These cookies are used by third-party developers to store game progress or user data.
How to manage or delete cookies?
Most devices allow you to change your Cookie settings. These settings can be found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
Cookie settings in the most popular browsers:
For other browsers, please see the relevant browser’s support resources or guidelines.